To join a Life Group, you need to do the following:
1) Sign up for our churchwide weekly emails: click here to sign up.
2) Read the Life Group list (below).
3) Sign up by clicking here.
What will Life Groups look like, in 2020?
Life Groups will be a hybrid programme in 2020–2021, utilizing online resources and in-person/online discussions. Here's how it will work:
- Each week, before Life Groups, a Life Group video will be sent out as a part of our churchwide correspondence. The video will be connected to our MBC YouTube Page, will be easily accessible to all, and will contain 10 thought-provoking questions in the video description.
- Please, watch this video before your Life Group meets.
- When your Life Group meets, come prepared to discuss your impressions of the material with your leaders and group. Here is where we hope our communities will focus on intentional engagement of each other. Please focus on finding and cultivating meaningful friendship during these life groups.
What about safety?
- Should the Governor announce another lockdown, all Life Groups will go remote. Until then...
- Detailed attendance will be taken at each in-person meeting to maintain our work for contact tracing.
- If your group is meeting in someone's home, the homeowner/leader will determine whether or not they desire masks to be worn in their home. Everyone will be expected to comply with the homeowner's wish as a show of Christian love and unity.
- If your group is meeting at MBC, masks will be required the entire meeting.
- If your group is meeting online, no masks will be required.